What's new

Another question about my new Panasonic CP72 (1 Viewer)

Kip Lackey

Stunt Coordinator
First off, thanks for all the information you have provided in other threads about this player; it has been very beneficial.

Now the question. I was watching X-Men tonight and noticed during chapters 8 and 9 (when Wolverine is at Professor X's school) there are a couple of pausing instances, very similar to a layer change. The weird thing is, this causes my receiver to revert back to Dolby Pro Logic (set on auto) from Dolby Digital. I'm thinking it's a bad disc. Anyone else confirm something similar?

Thanks,
Kip

Jason Garrett

Stunt Coordinator
I can't answer your question, but I got my cp-72 a few days ago and it seems to be very sensitive to any finger prints, dirt, or whatever on the disks. You might want to make double sure that your disk is really clean.

Kip Lackey

Stunt Coordinator
You are correct, there was a tiny, single thread that caused this. Very senstive, more so than my previous Toshiba for sure. However, the picture is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the tip.

Kip

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks