What's new

another new svs subw owner (1 Viewer)

Ronneil Camara

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys,

I brought a friend the other night and demoed my 20-39 Pci. He can't believe what he felt. Just now, I helped him order the same model. I'm sure, he will be another happy SVS customer :D

Thanks for the support SVS.

Ronneil

ShaunB

Auditioning
Ronneil

I don't want to hijack your thread, but I too am a new SVS owner(pb12plus2). I just want to say, I'm not really sure I had a sub before..lol I see the old one sitting to the side of my theater, but I don't think it qualifies anymore...

Thanks SVS for the great sub and wonderful support.

Shaun

Patrick Nevin

Stunt Coordinator
Ronneil that is awesome that your friend is now a SVS Bass Addic like I am. I got my last wednesday and am having a blast with it.

ShaunB. Welcome to the club. I hope you got a friend to help you set the phase? Well anyway enjoy.

Ronneil Camara

Stunt Coordinator
Hopefully this coming Dec 27, my other friends who have not heard my sub yet, will also purchase similar or hopefully a better SVS sub. It's just nice to share to someone to really describe what a subwoofer is. ;)

And btw, I will just be copying my sub config from my link,
http://restricted.dyndns.org/svsamp.jpg

Tom_L

Auditioning
Lets just call this the "happy new SVS owners thread."

I got mine (PB12ISD/2) last week and am *extremely* happy with it. My wife was a little surprised at the size of the beast, but after hearing (or is that feeling!) the monster bass it produces it is considered a welcome addition to my home. My old sub is wimpering quietly in the family room :)

Dan Halchak

Stunt Coordinator
I've had my PC+ 20-39 for almost 8 months now. Love it. Only thing I can complain about...is it's not a PB12-Ultra/2. :D But I guess I can live with the PC+ until I can get it... It's tough wanting to get so many things and limited to what you can get because of funds... :)

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

I brought a friend the other night and demoed my 20-39 Pci. He can't believe what he felt. Just now, I helped him order the same model. I'm sure, he will be another happy SVS customer :D
__________________________________________________ ________

Welcome to the wonderful, awesome, gut-wrenching, body tingling, heart-stopping, magnificent, fantastic, super-cool, magical, fun-filled world of SVS bassaholism!... :D

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
I have had my 25_31PC+ for over a year and its the one thing in my HT I would not give up, ever! only way that would happen is to upgrade to a better one. :)

the SVS is the main stay that completes my system. without it it was wimpy. it blends very nice with paradigm speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks