another new svs subw owner

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Ronneil Camara, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Ronneil Camara

Ronneil Camara Stunt Coordinator

Hey guys,

I brought a friend the other night and demoed my 20-39 Pci. He can't believe what he felt. Just now, I helped him order the same model. I'm sure, he will be another happy SVS customer [​IMG]

Thanks for the support SVS.

Ronneil

2. ShaunB

ShaunB Auditioning

Ronneil

I don't want to hijack your thread, but I too am a new SVS owner(pb12plus2). I just want to say, I'm not really sure I had a sub before..lol I see the old one sitting to the side of my theater, but I don't think it qualifies anymore...

Thanks SVS for the great sub and wonderful support.

Shaun

3. Patrick Nevin

Patrick Nevin Stunt Coordinator

Ronneil that is awesome that your friend is now a SVS Bass Addic like I am. I got my last wednesday and am having a blast with it.

ShaunB. Welcome to the club. I hope you got a friend to help you set the phase? Well anyway enjoy.

4. Ronneil Camara

Hopefully this coming Dec 27, my other friends who have not heard my sub yet, will also purchase similar or hopefully a better SVS sub. It's just nice to share to someone to really describe what a subwoofer is. [​IMG]

And btw, I will just be copying my sub config from my link,
    http://restricted.dyndns.org/svsamp.jpg

5. Tom_L

Tom_L Auditioning

Lets just call this the "happy new SVS owners thread."

I got mine (PB12ISD/2) last week and am *extremely* happy with it. My wife was a little surprised at the size of the beast, but after hearing (or is that feeling!) the monster bass it produces it is considered a welcome addition to my home. My old sub is wimpering quietly in the family room [​IMG]

6. Dan Halchak

Dan Halchak Stunt Coordinator

I've had my PC+ 20-39 for almost 8 months now. Love it. Only thing I can complain about...is it's not a PB12-Ultra/2. [​IMG] But I guess I can live with the PC+ until I can get it... It's tough wanting to get so many things and limited to what you can get because of funds... [​IMG]

7. frank manrique

frank manrique Supporting Actor

quote:

I brought a friend the other night and demoed my 20-39 Pci. He can't believe what he felt. Just now, I helped him order the same model. I'm sure, he will be another happy SVS customer [​IMG]
    __________________________________________________ ________

Welcome to the wonderful, awesome, gut-wrenching, body tingling, heart-stopping, magnificent, fantastic, super-cool, magical, fun-filled world of SVS bassaholism!... [​IMG]

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

8. Mark Murphy

Mark Murphy Supporting Actor

My friend will be picking his up at the UPS store this evening. Add another to the list!

9. Ronneil Camara

I smell a new raffle coming in.....LOL

10. Ralph B

Ralph B Supporting Actor

I have had my 25_31PC+ for over a year and its the one thing in my HT I would not give up, ever! only way that would happen is to upgrade to a better one. [​IMG]

the SVS is the main stay that completes my system. without it it was wimpy. it blends very nice with paradigm speakers.

11. Brian Elwood

Brian Elwood Stunt Coordinator

Welcome for the fanatics. I too am one as of 3 months ago.

12. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

I got a PB12-Ultra/2 about a month ago. I couldn't imagine living without it now. [​IMG]