Another Milestone to HTF... Nick2k!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by NickSo, Feb 5, 2002.

1. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    [​IMG] Wow, two grand worth of posts already... where has the time gone? Boy am i a geek... [​IMG]
    Ah, what a great 2000 posts its been... I've learned alot, and had a great time doing it. You've helped me through girl troubles, job hunting, frustrating teenagers, more girl troubles, and more job hunting, as well as Home Theater stuff :p... Its been awesome...
    I'd just like to thank Mr Epstein and Mr Clack, who without their dedication and passion for Home Theater this place would not be here today, and i would not be posting this at this very moment.
    Also to all the admins and moderators who keep this place sparkling clean keeping wise discussion rather than pissing contests i see at other forums.
    And also to Matthew Chmiel, who has been there to lend a helping hand (not literally [​IMG]) and just talk to. He may be wittier, smarter, and more of a movie buff than me, but i still thank ya, and Mena Suvari is way cuter than Rini Bell... I think she's kinda chubby... [​IMG]
    Rain, even though he hasnt been on the forum quite too long, he's still an integral part of the HTF Family. Even though i havent really talked to him VERY often, i feel like i know him quite well from his thoguhtful posts, and his sig pic, where i think i can see his brain from up his nostrils... [​IMG]
    Steve Christou, though i dont talk to you as well, you've always made me laugh, even when you're insulting Mena Suvari... :p
    Also great thanks to Patrick Sun, Steve Tannehil, Richard Travale, Cees Alons, Kevin Leonard, Rob Lutter, MickeS, Graeme Clark, Dome Vongvises, Chad Issacs, SteveGon, Jason Whyte, Mark Dubblebore, Michael perez, and anybody else who i might've missed... [​IMG]
    And the one thing that made me known here on HTF:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ohyeah, and that time i got pissed drunk on new years eve... My damn friend doesnt believe me and syas i only drank 2 bottles of MIKES, and i was just fakin the whole damn thing... I dunno why, but that pisses me off.. [​IMG] anyways, i thought that was pretty funny... and no, im not going to do that again...
    Well, that was my 2k post... Not funny, witty, or interesting... But im a very how can i say, sincere i guess, guy so yeah... you peoples can say whatever, and make it funny, like that other persons', whats his face, Steve Crispy? Christou, yeah thats it... [​IMG]
    See ya at 3k! [​IMG]

2. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

If this is a milestone, then my 6000th post, will be... well, um... give me a few seconds so I can come up with a good insult. Also, this posts sounds more like an acceptance speech at an awards show than anything else. Man, Mr. So, you ain't witty.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

I miss the photo of Nick and his guitar [​IMG]
    SO Nick, (and Chmiel)
    You're both so wrong, Xander (Nick Brendon) is cuter than both of those cows put together!
    [​IMG]

4. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

5. Jeff Kleist

Why Chmiel, I never thought you'd cheat on Ms. Bell, and with Riley of all people!
    Better watch out or he'll put an anti-Rini chip in your head [​IMG]

6. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    You're right, Matty, that did sound like an acceptance speech. I am waiting for my opportunity to use the one that Steve Martin wrote:
    "I'd like to thank each and every one of you for stopping by...thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, (DEEP BREATH) thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you..."
    Just remember, Nick, you got drunk and lived to tell about it. I'm beginning to think that I did not survive my last Bonham-esque bout with tequila, and that this is all just some sort of horrific afterlife...how else can one explain some of the people that we run into on this very forum?
    [​IMG]
    - Steve

7. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    Hey, i happen to like writing my big posts in acceptance speech style, coz i believe without the presence of those people i thank, i would not be how i am or was or will be in my speeches... [​IMG]

8. Jeff Kleist

You know Nick, it's not too late to accept Joss Whedon as your personal savior, then you'll have someone else to thank [​IMG]
    Lama Lama Ding Dong!

9. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So

10. Jeff Kleist

Joss Whedon! Author of Toy Story! Ungodly Genius behind Buffy and Angel! Notice my name bar [​IMG]
    Seriously, congrats on the big 2K Nick, we're just kidding around with you, it's called a "roast" like they do at the Friars club to various celebrities [​IMG]

11. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

Congrats on 2K!!!

And I feel so happy to get mentioned!!! Brings a tear to my eye.

12. Jon_B

Jon_B Screenwriter

Congrats NickSo on 2000 posts! I will never forget reading about you being drunk on New Years eve/day. Also I will always remember you as the one who is love with the fish head gir.....I mean Mena Suvari. [​IMG]
    Jon

13. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

Happy 2000 posts! err... I'll be there soon. But for me it is QUALITY over QUANTITY.
    < pauses >
    AH! Who am I kidding? Seeya in Word Association [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry, I have to agree with Chmiel on Rini, she is one fine woman [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Iain Lambert

Iain Lambert Screenwriter

2000 posts and you don't know who Lord Whedon is? I'm shocked Nick.

What is it with everyone hitting milestones around here this week anyway? Do you all keep pace with each other or something?

Seriously, congrats.

15. Steve Christou

Steve Christou Long Member

Steve Christou
    Steve Crispy!?? For Christou's sake Nick!! But anyhow thanks for mentioning me, I've never heard of the others you mentioned, are they newbies?[​IMG]
    Hmmmm Mena Suvari is ok actually, I'd give her one, erm [quickly checks her date of birth], yeah oh yeah put a bag over her head and I'll bonk her senseless, nah just keeding Nicky she's ok, at least she's appeared in an Oscar winning movie [think it was American Pie] not like that cheerleader Matty Chmiel drools over, forgot her name again, jeez my memory is like a sieve.[​IMG]
    Congrats on 2k Nick. [​IMG]
    At least you managed to control your posting at a more reasonable level, not like some other young members I can mention.[​IMG]

16. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

Nick, congratulations! Emmy sends her love. [​IMG] Well, gotta go! She's got that gleam in her eye again. Hmmmm, is that a can of whipped cream she's holding? I like it when she gets kinky...

17. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

Good grief! I got thanked it the fine print section of all that blathering.

Congrats!

18. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So

19. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Congrats, Nick. And may your next 2,000 posts be just as wild! [​IMG]

20. Rain

Rain Producer

Well, I'd probably have to side with Chmiel on the eternal Rini vs. Mena debate. But then, what the hell do I know about chicks? [​IMG]
    Congratulations on the 2K, Nick. Keep those posts coming.
    Oh, and I think you are every bit as witty as Chmiel, you just don't have a jester's hat. [​IMG]
    Incidentally, who the hell are Xander and Riley Finn? [​IMG]
    EDIT: Never mind, looked that one up. Yawn. Hey, Nick, if you're in the photoshop mood, how about a nice pic of me and Ryan Phillippe? [​IMG]