What's new

ANOTHER Microsoft Bug.... (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
there's a computer forum here.

i dont get it, is this supposed to be dangerous? wondering why you would bother with a class action lawsuit, has anyone been hurt?

CJ

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Probably an attempt at a joke that went over a couple of people's heads. :)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
actually it appears that this barney doll is a real product. not sure what the real issue is, unless kids are getting hurt.

CJ

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I understand a lot of them are being taunted unmercifully for not getting obvious jokes, which probably hurts their feelings. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Too easy to spot this was a joke - why? If you had to post everytime a bug was found in MS software (or hardware) we wouldn't have anything else to do, so it was obvious this had to be something special... :)

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
I thought the "problem" sounded kind of dirty/suggestive. :b When I told my Barney-hating brother about this, I thought he was going to giggle himself to death.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
actually, i'm not sure i WAS told it was a joke. thomasc said it was probably a joke, and scott l thought it was a joke too. other than that, i still dont get it. the original link came from microsoft, and it's about a real product. is the joke that nobody would care that barney plays peekaboo on his own? since the original poster hasn't come back, i don't know how you guys know it's a joke. my humor chip must be broken too.

here's another knee-slapper for you guys. don't forget to tip your waitress, i'll be here all week.

CJ

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
The original poster's post is a joke about Microsoft security bugs. The actual warning on Microsoft's site is a real product warning as it's a bug in the product.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
sarcasm on the internet is tough to pick up without smiley faces :b plus, there are plenty of people who bash "micro$haft" just because, and i guess i was sort of in that mindset.

CJ

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Yeah, but if I put a smiley face on it, no one would have thought it was humorous....

As a wise old sage once said, ya can't please everybody !

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I laughed at this "issue" 4 years ago, so that's why I didn't think the original post was a joke (I remember linking to it from my first web site). Oh come on now! What the.....oh, you're joking. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks