What's new

Another addictive game! (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, the pointer is in the window. With the spear throwing game, I found that I could click the mouse and then jiggle the pointer and it would throw, but that was not what the instructions said and when I complained some of you told me that it works as advertised for you. Sort of like a mouseclick registers only when the mouse moves afterward.

KyleS

Screenwriter
Brian,
How fast do you type? I started off on the easiest level and was doing the game for around 1 hr got to level 21. I was thinking that there was no end to the game but then when I hit level 20 it leaped into another realm. Damn thing kicked my ass in just 2 rounds. :)
KyleS

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I got something like 537,000 on "Hard" level and I think finally a "schooner" rank with 69 words/minute. But then I'm not a true typist, ya know the traditional "fingers on the 'f' and the 'j'". I'm more of a nonconformist..

What was really hard are those "character" piranhas with the shift characters and stuff....

Jay

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
First try at the fish typing game - 93wpm @ 96% accuracy.

Last time I did an actual test, I was 120wpm & 98%. I think the game psyched me out.

EDIT: Round 2, 109wpm @ 97%. Sweet.

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
638k points on word shark and still have 3 men remaining. I paused it for now; time to go home. I'll see how high I can get tomorrow.

Now you all know why I type so damn much around here.

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Grrr. 870k points on Wordshark and lost all my guys this morning. I was really trying to beat Brian, darnit. They sent too damn many of those red sharks and piranhas in a row. ;)

Chris Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I, just for grins, played the word shark game on the easiest level. At level 22, when I finally died, I had 2.9M points. Sea God Titan rank or something. Next rank was like 3,862,000 points (or something like that) which I thought was wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks