What's new

Another addictive game! (1 Viewer)

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
I should probably make a new thread.... but here's another fun *POP-CAP* game.
Kinda addicting: WORD-SHARK !!
Got your typing skills honed?
Fun for kids to practice too!

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
My best is 760 so far... but the strange thing is, I've got this three times in a row?

I'm probably reading to much into it, the obstacles probably come at a hardcoded distance, and I keep hitting the same one...

Very addictive though... I keep telling myself this shouldn't be so impossible to manage, but of course it is...

KyleS

Screenwriter
19 baby but I guess it does help if you read the instructions BEFORE playing right? ;) My top is 1012 but give me a little bit.
Oh yeah this is from my company Richard (DAMN YOU for waisting our worker productivity on a Friday). :D
KyleS

KyleS

Screenwriter
Rob that typing game is great especially for use by my students/users that want something fun to play while practicing typing.

KyleS

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
My best is 2622 so far. I'm pretty sure I could do better but I really need to go to sleep now.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Something must be totally nuts with the mouse driver on my laptop because the f***ing helicopter does not respond. I've tried my cordless mouse as well as the touchpad mouse buttons. The same thing happened with the spear throwing game.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
3648 — yay!

Wayne, I'm certainly no expert on the way these games work, but I thought I'd start with the obvious. Are you sure your mouse pointer is in the game window?

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I got 11,0000 before I even played the game! I'm the best...say it! SAY IT! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks