What's new

Press Release Announcing the launch of MOVIES ANYWHERE (2 Viewers)

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Yes, if you have the HD iTunes version and a 4k version is available it streams in 4k (with HDR if available) if the service has a 4k version to send you.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Well I just redeemed my Wonder Woman code on the MA app and it is not showing up in my iTunes.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
YES! Goodfellas , Wonderwoman, Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman, etc- alll were only redeemable as Ultraviolet (which I never used and was HDX). Now they appear in iTunes movies on my new Apple TV with the 4k Streaming icon.
I own all these films on Vudu and none have ported over to iTunes

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Well I just redeemed my Wonder Woman code on the MA app and it is not showing up in my iTunes.
That's what I'm talking about as there is too much confusion as titles aren't being showing up properly and I have a 4K AppleTV unit.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Are you sure about that?
Where you been, Robert? This was the big selling point for the new Apple TV, all previous HD ownership whether purchased or redeemed, would automatically upgrade to 4K (when available). iTunes doesn't differentiate between 4K and HD.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Where you been, Robert? This was the big selling point for the new Apple TV, all previous HD ownership whether purchased or redeemed, would automatically upgrade to 4K (when available). iTunes doesn't differentiate between 4K and HD.
It's not happening with my titles!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Yup. Lots of bugs. Spoke to a Disney movies anywhere supervisor today and was told my UHD copy of Pirates will
Only redeem in HDX not 4K.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Earlier today I redeemed Kong Skull Island on VUDU and just streamed it in 4K HDR from the iTunes Movies app on my Apple TV 4K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks