What's new

Announcement: DIY2002 Dayton Ohio (1 Viewer)

DarrenK

Grip
While we are on the subject, there will also be a speaker-building get together in the Dayton Ohio area on Nov. 2nd.
It will be a fun time, featuring many speakers built by hobbyists like yourself from throughout the midwest.
There will be a good crowd that should have a diverse collection of speakers present.
There will be no fee for attendance, except for donations for libations, etc.
If you want to come and hang out, you are more than welcome! The event will be running pretty much all day Saturday, and hopefully everyone will go to dinner afterwards.
If you are interested, please check out the following website DIY2002 Dayton. Click the link for DIY2002 Dayton for more precise details about the location.
Also, if you have questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing some of you guys there!
Darren.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to the HTF, Darren, and thanks for the notice for another DIY event in Ohio area.

John E Janowitz

Second Unit
Hi Guys,

I'm in Cincinnati for the weekend now. I hadn't planned to come down next weekend also, but now I'm thinking about it. I'm going to try to get some things ready and bring them if I can manage it.

If I can make the trip I'll have a Thunder12.3 cabinet with the AV12 prototype in it. I have a pair of half line arrays that use 6 SA071's and 4 RTW2's.

The other plan is to have my 7 channel system together, unfinished, but that may not happen. It depends on how much I can get done this week. Cabinets and Xovers just need to be assembled.

Anyone going interested in seeing this stuff?

John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks