What's new

Annihilator fans.. "All for you".. metal fans check it out! (1 Viewer)

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
I hope there is some appreciation for such an under-rated musician like Jeff waters (guitarist). No, you're not going to find anything really deep lyrics wise, but... this is a really great album. Lots of variety in the vocals and music (two ballads) and some truly, intensly heavy, killer riffs! I also found out recently that jeff downpicks his guitar on the rythm sections! He is so insanely fast at doing so! Listen to "Rage absolute" (My favorite from the album) once the fast rythm kicks in. I honestly don't see how it is humanly possible to do this with downpicking. I would love to see that! Just to let you know, vocally this album has many styles (some growling but very little), very clean melodic, and shouting.. some talking style. very cool and I HIGHLY reccomend this, especially if you are looking for something new.

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
So are any of you who veiwed this topic gonna get the album? are any of you fans already? do any of you have it? thoughts?:)

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
"They are unable to respond.. they are unable to respond". Star trek 2 saying I just figured fit pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks