What's new

Ann Arbor, Michigan area (1 Viewer)

Jason Co

Second Unit
I've noticed quite a few people from Michigan here. I would love to have some HTF meets/dvd swaps etc. Reply to this post if you might be interested. I know I can definitely benefit from some of the more knowledgeable people in here and I would feel much more comfortable trading movies with people I actually know. Hopefully this will generate some interest, if not........

Jason

Jason Co

Second Unit
Wow, this thread has been up for 4 days and had 7 whole views!!!! Guess the Michiganders aren't interested. Oh well....

Jason

Winston_T

Agent
Hi Jason,

I don't usually check around here since it doesn't seem like the "michigan" chapter does much here. So I was quite surprised to see this.

If you look on avsforum, you'll see alot of michiganders. In fact, there is a meet on October 5th or 9th or something like that. There have been numerous meets in the last 6 months.

Jason Co

Second Unit
Hey Winston. I checked that forum. It seems to me the guys that are in that forum have big time setups. Besides I can't make the one on the 19th (going salmon fishing that weekend). I was kinda hoping I could generate some interest from guys with the middle of the road type setups.

I think this would be a little more applicable to my setup.
There doesn't seem to be too much interest in here, so I guess I will check there from now on.

Jason

Winston_T

Agent
Yeah, the one I've been to was a nice set up and the one in October is going to be.

I can tell you that there are quite a few people who don't really have a set up but want to see what is possible and how to go about it. I, myself, have a very modest system. I'm looking forward to the home automation aspects in October.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks