Ann Arbor, Michigan area

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jason Co, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Jason Co

Jason Co Second Unit

I've noticed quite a few people from Michigan here. I would love to have some HTF meets/dvd swaps etc. Reply to this post if you might be interested. I know I can definitely benefit from some of the more knowledgeable people in here and I would feel much more comfortable trading movies with people I actually know. Hopefully this will generate some interest, if not........

Jason

2. Jason Co

Jason Co Second Unit

Wow, this thread has been up for 4 days and had 7 whole views!!!! Guess the Michiganders aren't interested. Oh well....

Jason

3. Jason Co

Jason Co Second Unit

Not giving up that easy!!!!!1

4. Winston_T

Winston_T Agent

Hi Jason,

I don't usually check around here since it doesn't seem like the "michigan" chapter does much here. So I was quite surprised to see this.

If you look on avsforum, you'll see alot of michiganders. In fact, there is a meet on October 5th or 9th or something like that. There have been numerous meets in the last 6 months.

5. Jason Co

Jason Co Second Unit

Hey Winston. I checked that forum. It seems to me the guys that are in that forum have big time setups. Besides I can't make the one on the 19th (going salmon fishing that weekend). I was kinda hoping I could generate some interest from guys with the middle of the road type setups.

I think this would be a little more applicable to my setup.
    There doesn't seem to be too much interest in here, so I guess I will check there from now on.

Jason

6. Winston_T

Winston_T Agent

Yeah, the one I've been to was a nice set up and the one in October is going to be.

I can tell you that there are quite a few people who don't really have a set up but want to see what is possible and how to go about it. I, myself, have a very modest system. I'm looking forward to the home automation aspects in October.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you in the future.