What's new

ANIME (Japanese Animation) for SALE/TRADE! =^_^= (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Note: I am currently out of town and won't be able to ship until March 9th!

Here's what I've got...
Castle in the Sky - $15 SHIPPED
Kiki's Delivery Service (2 discs) - $15 SHIPPED
Macross Plus v.1-2 - $27 SHIPPED
Metropolis (2001) - $14 SHIPPED
Omishi Magical Theater: Risky Safety, Vol. 1 - $14 SHIPPED
RahXephon volume 1 + box - $19 SHIPPED
Samurai Deeper Kyo v.1 + WOOD BOX - $25 SHIPPED
Spirited Away (2 discs) - $15 SHIPPED
Ushio and Tora: Complete Collection (2 discs) - $19 SHIPPED
Wings of Honneamise - $14 SHIPPED

I am an HTF Good Trader ^_^/ All DVDs are in mint condition. The RahXephon box does have a rip inside the box from where the security tag was removed (a widepread problem), but you won't be able to see it with the DVDs inside of it. All DVDs come from my personal collection, and have only been touched by my gentle hand. If you buy more than one item, prices are negociable (to an extent of reason) and free shipping consists of non-insured first class mail (for insurance/Priority mail, just ask).

I accept both PAYPAL (and Credit Cards through PayPal :eek:) and Official USPS Money Orders! I have +33 feedback (100% positive) under the name 'roblutter' on eBAY.

I am also interested in trades (for anime and asian cinema ONLY please... my other cinema tastes are far too sporadic ;) ).

Thanks for your interest, post here or email me at: [email protected] if you are interested! :D

Rob,

Can you take Paypal payment by credit card? If so, I'd be interested in Sakura and Sugar.

- R

(Not that I have shelf space for them. I think I can actually say I have too much anime, for once.)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Ravi, yes, I can take PayPal payments via credit card (as I am a premier member). Please send payment to: [email protected]. If you can get me payment by sunday night, I can have the discs out by monday... tuesday at the latest.

For any additional questions, just shoot off an email to that same address (or send me a PM).

David C Lin

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Rob,

Did you get my payment to your paypal account? I paid you on Thursday but still haven't heard back from you. Hopefully you have received the payment. Because I'm looking forward to receiving the DVD.

Thanks!

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
list updated, prices lowered! :D

Remember, these prices include shipping within North America. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks