What's new

animated Tick on dvd? (1 Viewer)

Greg Havard

Auditioning
Absolutely, a MUST HAVE! Too bad the live show wasn't given a chance.

It would be great to have all the animated episodes AND the live action episodes in one set....but together or separate, I would most certainly buy them both!

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
I'd love to own the Tick animated series on DVD! That was a very funny show. It's too bad the Live Action one did not do it justice in my opinion.

Gregory

Adam Brandner

Stunt Coordinator
Someone linked to this site earlier in the thread, but didn't really call attention to it. It's a website that allows people to vote for TV shows that they want to see released on DVD. It lists hundreds of shows, in lieu of making separate petitions for each individual show. Anyway, the Tick is one of the shows listed there. Since it appears that we have at least dozens of people who want this cartoon released on DVD, I'm urging everyone to go to this site and cast your vote. Here's the link: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/showinfo.cfm?showID=4273 Who knows, maybe it will make a difference.

William DAnnucci

Stunt Coordinator
I would definitely be interested in ANY Tick DVDs, either of the cartoon or of the recently cancelled live-action show. This would be a big seller with fans. So, FOX, shall we?

Kraig Lang

Stunt Coordinator
I'd love to have this next to my Fox "Diehard" Boxset, Fox 4 seasons of "X-files" box Sets, Fox Umptean Excellent DVDs,...etc.

Hence, I'd Buy "The Tick" from Fox!!

(Hope that helps)

:b

Sarah S

Second Unit
Blu said:
The Tick was one intellegently written cartoon!
That's probably it's problem in a nutshell. Marketers have problems fitting it into a neat catagory.
At any rate, I would definitely buy all of The Tick that I can get my hands on. I'm tempted to see if this hasn't made it to vcd in some foreign country...:)

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I also want all episodes of The Tick On DVD.

I used to watch The Tick on Saturday mornings years ago & I watched the repeats on Comedy Central.

Michael Taylor

Stunt Coordinator
I would buy "The Tick" animated series in a heartbeat. It is one of the funniest shows I have seen. *Please* release it on DVD!

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Has there been any news (or even unsubstaniated rumors) on this title? I would LOVE to see the animated TICK on DVD.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Wow, this is such an old thread it must have missed being transferred to the Home Theater Software- TV Shows section.
It obviously pre-dates the creation of that section...
On a side note: I'd pick up the animated Tick if it were released on DVD.

Sean Aaron

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Aaron
This show has such a cult following I cannot imagine why it isn't out already, especially considering the Critic is, and this was part of the same Comedy Central animated line-up (all I need is Dr. Katz and the Tick and I can re-create the evening including UCB and Strangers with Candy...so close!).

No news on this at all?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I was recently talking to someone at Buena Vista, and they expressed surprise when I mentioned that they ought to own this property due to their purchase (quite some time ago) of the Saban/Fox Kids line-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks