What's new

Animal Crossing New Horizons (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Thought I was losing my mind. Rogue stone spawned somewhere today and damn if I could find it. Figured it out, wasn’t losing my mind. Despite there being a southern fence the building below THAT prevented rocks from forming. That’s what other people found with same issue. Weird but fingers crossed my deleting the bottom row and creating a new 3x1 top row fixes it.

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Having fun with the swimming upgrade. My daughter just added the second story to her house and she wants to deck it out with all of the mermaid stuff seen in Sam's video above. So that will be our project for the next week or two (pace dictated by how often the otter shows up and how long it takes to get all the recipes).

We've found 21 different sea creatures so far. Might need to try some after hours playing to see if there are any that are only there at night.

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Congratulations on finishing up the rock gardens.

The otter showed up for us after we found our first scallop. Seems to be once per day per player account. Limiting factor may be pearls. We have three mermaid recipes and two pearls, at this point.

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Darn that Redd! We are now 0-7 and 2-11 in our art purchases over the last couple of months. It’s going to take forever to fill up the museum at this rate.

That nooknet.net site has a guide to spotting forgeries. Could be useful, given our recent history.

Last edited:

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Last couple of otter visits he has given us pearls instead of recipes, so maybe there is an algorithm to keep things balanced.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
My daughter, aged 10, thought Mona Lisa’s expression didn’t look right so that it was probably a forgery. She was right.

We have enough bells that the cost of the forgeries isn’t a big deal and it’s kind of fun to place them in our houses. Plus we are up to 5 accounts now playing on our island so we can get all of Redd’s offerings each time he comes to visit. Our main problem is opportunity cost of the forgeries as Redd doesn’t visit very often. It’s going to take forever to fill up the museum.

With the forgery guide, we will know before hand whether it would be headed for our house or the museum. Will be useful to avoid duplicate forgeries.

Last edited:

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Stonehenge
image.jpg

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
MCSHQ, shooting stars should start soon =)

Confirmed: Stars are go, Olaf is crafting Spooky Candy recipes and Celeste is here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks