What's new

Animal Crossing New Horizons (1 Viewer)

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
I did that for a week, along with wandering around to see if I could preempt the rocks landing out of place. It was getting so crowded with mannequins I was having a tough time navigating the island. And still the rocks would find a way. So I finally had enough and went the paving route. That method was effective on the first try.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
1592527472621.png

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Got my Megacerops Skull to finish off the fossils in the museum. Traded with my nephew’s girlfriend, who needed an Iguanadon skull to finish off her fossils.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Got my Megacerops Skull to finish off the fossils in the museum. Traded with my nephew’s girlfriend, who needed an Iguanadon skull to finish off her fossils.

Ok sorry been playing Last Of Us 1 and 2 last two days. Will PM you a phone number to text if anything I can help with or if you get a redd painting going to waste =)

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Sam. My daughter likes your space station wall paper. I’ll see if I have any of your missing fossils.

yeah, I am Chem in the game. I just left.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any of your missing fossils. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Well now I know why people reset rather than terraform their rando starts. Holy carp digging up flowers suuuuucks. It wouldn’t be so bad if they stacked and/or if the piece of shit joy cons could actually run in a 45 degree angle. Plus you have to run to sell em, you can’t just destroy.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Super excited, Bianca will be in boxes tomorrow.

Too many superstars posing on my island, I'm sure someone will dig her. If you want her send me a PM and we can figure out a time for you to come talk to her Tuesday and she'll be on your island Wednesday. Must have an open plot tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks