What's new

Angie (1 Viewer)

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

I remember ABC aired reruns of this on the weekday schedule in 1985, either before or after Trivia Trap. I think these reruns were put on to fill the void left by the cancellation of Family Feud (though it may have succeeded other sitcom reruns in the same slot after Feud got the chop).

Not really my kind of show, but yes, Donna Pescow was quite a looker. Debralee Scott wasn't too bad, either (and had a habit of going bra-less on her many gameshow appearances).

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I was thinking about this last night during the Two Coreys. Was Feldman a regular or did he just guest star on one episode? I remember seeing him on it.

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
I don't recall that episode- I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure he wasn't a regular.

I guess the last time I saw it was in '85, I don't remember seeing it on TV Land in the 90s.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member

It depends if it was a work for hire or not. If a work for hire which means Paramount paid the writers a fee and Paramount owns the publishing rights to the song, then it is not a problem. If the songwriters own the rights then Paramount would have to negotiate with the songwriters and we know Paramount would rather replace the music.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Considering that the theme song has appeared on numerous TV theme song compilation CD's, I would assume it is safe.

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
I'm still waiting for good news about this show!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Nope; still waiting. But ya know--there have been a LOT of obscure tv shows announced lately.

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
I doubt they'd bother with just one season- if it gets released at all it will probably the entire series all in one box.

The show only lasted 2 (or 2 1/2?) seasons- are there other shows that had fewer than 3 seasons that have had their seasons released individually?

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
I believe the show lasted actually for a season and a half. Half for the first season, then a full second season. I would get it just to see Doris Roberts...I LOVE her...

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
The show lasted 36 episodes. 12 episodes for season 1 and 24 episodes for season 2.

Just for fun, here is the opening from season 1:

And the opening from season 2:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks