What's new

Angel Season 3, Smallville Season 2 & Futurama Volume 3??????? (1 Viewer)

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
Any word on when these 3 titles will be released here in the U.S.? I'm hoping they'll be released before this coming Christmas. Any info would be appreciated.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Wow, thought you brought news of announcements....oh well. I wouldn't expect Smallville S2 for quite some time.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Since Smallville Season 1 came out last week, it's doubtful that we'll see it by Christmas. More than likely same time next year.

Angel Season 2 just came out as well, so expect Season 3 sometime early next year (about six months after the last release). Same for Futuruama, probably early next year.

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
I figured that Smallville: season 2 was a longshot. But I thought that the 3rd volume of Futurama and Angel: season 2 might have a chance of being released before Christmas. Thanks for the info.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I'm pretty sure the insert inside Angel Season 2 says that Season 3 is coming in February.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I guess Smallville S2 next spring maybe judging from the way they are releasing B5

In Angel Season 2, there's an insert saying : Continue Your Collection in FEBRUARY 2004 (Subject To Change)

For Futurama, i'd guess 1/4 of 2004

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
According to DVD Times, Angel Season 3 will be released on February 10. The specs look almost identical to the R2 and R4 sets.

Now where the hell is the R2 Season 4 set, Fox?!

Galen_V

Second Unit
All of the Futurama episodes were released in Region 2, but not in Region 1 yet. We only have seasons 1 and 2 (out of 4) so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks