Angel: Saja (?) "Who is he really?"

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DonWinzen, Mar 5, 2002.

1. DonWinzen

DonWinzen Stunt Coordinator

I am not sure if anyone else follows Angel on WB but I would appreciate someone else's opinion on the current storyline.

I am spelling Saja phonetically so bear with me. Anyway, has anyone else figured out that Saja is Conner, Angel's son. It bears out that when Holtz went into the demon (hell) dimension that he took Conner. Somehow Conner will be raised in that dimension and be taught to hate Angel, and come back to destroy dear old dad. And for some of you that thinks that Saja would not try to have himself, as a baby, killed; I wouldn't bet on that. If you were tortured all of those years, trained as a time-shifting demon, you probably would not only not want to live but to make your dad suffer, i.e. if you believed him at fault.

Anyone else with theories?

2. Chris Mannes

Chris Mannes Stunt Coordinator

Check out the Eternal Buffy Thread. Lot's of theories there.

3. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Yeah, all the Angel discussion is lumped in with the Buffy discussions. Though I really think Angel deserves its own thread as it can get a bit muddled at times.

Admins? Perhaps the official "Angel Forever" thread?

4. Chad Seymour

Chad Seymour Stunt Coordinator

I agree. Angel really needs to have it's own thread. I watch both shows, but they are two seperate shows. Admins, could you please start a new thread???

Chad