Angel anyone?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Sarah S, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Sarah S

Sarah S Second Unit

I did a search & did not really find a reason why I can't find Angel on the WB network. Did they drop the show mid-season? Are they not airing it until they get some new episodes? Maybe they moved it to an obscure time slot I didn't notice like Sundays @ 2am? Anyone?

Thanks in advance

2. Jason Quillen

Jason Quillen Supporting Actor

I believe a new episode airs this monday, but I could be wrong. After that it ont be on for like, 5 weeks until April. But no, it wasnt dropped.

JQ

3. LarryDavenport

LarryDavenport Cinematographer

I think the WB is considering moving the show to 8pm on Thursday so it can die a quick death (then UPN can pick it up). [​IMG]

4. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Right, television networks always make plans that will do themselves harm and their competitors good. [​IMG]
    I think it's pretty much just what it looks like - "Angel" doesn't repeat especially well, like a lot of serialized shows, so the network is trying to make the best use of what they have. "Angel" will probably get double-pumped during the summer, with reruns airing twice a week. Meanwhile, look at it this way - WB is airing uninterrupted new programming Mondays at 9, whether it be "Angel" or "Glory Days" (which actually became reasonably enjoyable after its awful pilot). Beats re-runs with a stick, it does.