What's new

Ange Hamm's first album available now! (1 Viewer)

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
After months of blood, sweat, and other bodily fluids, my first album Strange Education is finished and enough copies have been pressed to start selling them.
Check out Link Removed for details.

Anthony F.

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats! The samples sound excellent. Good luck with sales and your career down the line!

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
I am playing this Saturday night (the 14th) at 7 at Greater Grace Community Church in Malta (in the Malta Mall 1/2 mile west of exit 11 off the Northway), and at an outdoor amphitheater in Lake George next Saturday afternoon. That's going to be it for local appearances since I'm moving to Richmond, VA the following week.
------------------
Andrew Hamm's new album Link Removed is available now!

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
The details on the website for ordering a copy are vague because I'm moving in 1 1/2 weeks. I can't exactly have people sending me checks only to hope they get forwarded from Albany to Richmond correctly. In 2 weeks I'll post my new address in Virginia and the money can start rolling in from every side.
wink.gif

------------------
Andrew Hamm's new album Link Removed is available now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks