What's new

Andy Richter returns (1 Viewer)

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
Yeah, just got finished watching it, classic!! I friggin LOVE this show! I hope alot of people feel the same and that this never gets cancelled!

But then, I said that about Undeclared and Family Guy, which should have had a shot, IMHO..... Knock on wood!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This was one of last year's unseen episodes. But still funny, nonetheless.

"I made you quiche, you fat pig!"

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
According to one of our Promotion Notes from a meeting I attended, 24 received it's best ratings last season with Andy Richter as a lead-in. Fox likes the show and so do most of the fans so maybe it will find a home on the network now for awhile.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
American Idol will be 24's lead-in starting in January. Andy's going to have to make it somewhere else on the schedule in 2003.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Yeah...that's what's planned right now, but who knows what the future holds.

Albeit American Idol was, hands down, the runaway hit of last summer! Nothing could touch it so it will probably find a home and stay there.

The point to my response about Andy was that it helped Fox grow a show it was (and still is) depending on AND it's funny as hell! I asked about it point blank last summer at a meeting and was told it was coming back and was a show that Fox was behind all the way.

Adrian D

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
I'm glad to see others think that this show is funny too.
I really hope it sticks around.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
12/15/02:

Another fast-moving episode with plenty of laughs that still get the point across that we need to look into ourselves before we pass judgment on others.

Byron was a lucky man in this episode w/r/t Molly Sims.

Jessica's reaction shots to her "date" were classic.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
For those who missed it, it was revealed during Paget Brewster's visit to Late Night With Conan O'Brien last week that Conan recently filmed a guest spot on a future episode of Andy Richter.

Except for the part where Conan mentioned he'd be appearing nude, I'm really looking forward to that show. Now if they can only somehow work Triumph into an episode.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
One thing's for sure: Conan can't act! I didn't think the episode was great, it was okay, but it could've been better.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I did find the "wedding" explanation for the duct tape to be fairly amusing, as well as the montage of things that executives do for fun.

Regards,

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i thought Conan was hilarious :) a bit different from the skits on his show as this time he was acting about as purely as he can :P

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Funny, I barely (just barely) recognized Conan on Andy Richter probably due to my being so accustomed to his Late Night persona.

His hilarious performance and banter with Andy Richter's cast was highly enjoyed by this person.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks