What's new

Andy Kaufman returns! (1 Viewer)

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor

Once bitten, twice shy...

I know of a few people who weren't really EXPECTING Kaufman to show up to the premiere of Man On The Moon, but they would be fibbing if they said they didn't hold their breath every time a limo door opened... I went to one of the premiere parties and there was a palpable sense of disappointment... Not just in the film, but in the fact that it Kaufman didn't show... Don't think too many will be bothered to get sucked in again by this...

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Scooter,

Listen to SFF on the Beatles Anthology 2 CD. John very clearly says "cranberry sauce".

The whole "Paul Is Dead" hoax originated from a radio DJ in Detroit, and the fans ran with it. To my knowledge, the Beatles NEVER participated in (or even encouraged) any of it.

I was disappointed by the Jim Carrey film, too.

Christopher_P

Stunt Coordinator
It would be great if it was true but I have my doubts. Kaufman is sitting back at home or in his grave laughing I can tell you that though. He was a genius but most of them turn out to be alittle off or flat out mad... guess he is the latter :D

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Well, I noticed that this story died pretty quickly. The blog that was supposed to chronicle his return all of a sudden stopped being updated. Guess the joke ran its course...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks