What's new

And you thought you were good at Tetris? (1 Viewer)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
THUMP!!!

the sound of my jaw dropped.

how did he do that??!!! its like he had a microprocessor with a good error correction in his head!

David Ely

Supporting Actor
:frowning: It looks like they took down the video :frowning:
I'm going to try and see if it's hosted by another site.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Tetris is the only computer game I ever got into. Love it. Though my efficiency would fall off if I played it too many hours in one sitting.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Same here Jack, it's the only game I have played on an almost daily basis since I first got Windows, back in the early 90's.
Never could play even a 10th as fast as that guy though. :)

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
I knew one guy who could play for 2+ hours at the highest level on 2 different machines with both hands. Guy was freakin' amazing, but I don't think as fast as this guy. He look clairvoyant.

Bill Slack

Supporting Actor
I used to play a lot on my Gameboy and later Gameboy Color. I lasted into the mid-30 levels sometimes. At level 25 or 30 it stops getting any faster and you get used to the speed. But if you screw up a single block when it's going that fast, you're pretty much tost. On the Gameboy color version some folks have managed to play for multiple days in one game though (you can save in the middle of a game.) I was still pretty impressed with myself though... :)

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
There are some cool Tetris-type games at gamehouse.com ... I like Collapse and Nisqually. Both are addictive ... especially at work. :)

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
Nisqually, as in Nisqually Valley out here in WA? Wonder why somebody'd name a videogame after a geographical region. Weird.

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
Dana, are you "WA" or "NJ"?
You answer & your stated location (exit 4...) are confusing me.
:)
~Rob

Gui A

Supporting Actor
wow... the most i ever could do was ~300,000 points, or finishing game b at level 10 on the original gameboy version...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks