What's new

And under your tree this year? (1 Viewer)

Craig

Second Unit
My wife and I agreed on a Panasonic 42" EDTV plasma for the bedroom as our main Christmas gift. With a 10% off coupon I picked one up for $1530 at Circuit City. However, I also bought my wife a 18K gold bracelet with small pearls, garnets and turquoise beads. I figured the plasma was more my Christmas present and wanted her to have something nice.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
My wife and I bought each other a dual compartment wine cooler with separate temp controls for each compartment (one for red, one for white). She also gave me a new Citizen Eco-Drive watch and I gave her some diamond earrings.

My parents gave me the "Billy Joel - My Lives" 5-disc set, and my sister & brother-in-law gave me a 12-volt air compressor (my old one died a couple of months ago). The rest of the gifts were pretty standard stuff -- shirts, socks, etc.

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter

We looked at the same model at Best Buy last night before my wife decided on the Sony 34 in HDTV tube. (see my first post).

We just picked it up today, and are searching for a home for our 9 year old 36 in Trinitron.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I got...

XM SKYFI2 with boombox.
Both seasons of Arrested Development
First 2 volumes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Wall by Pink Floyd
Weezer's green album
Shaun Of The Dead
Ratchet: Deadlocked (ps2 game)

and some other random stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks