What's new

And the Winner of the JVC D VHS deck is...... (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
First of all I want to thank TV Authority for having this contest with our membership in the first place. Jason,Neil and the rest of the gang at TV Authority are nothing but first class people to deal with period.
And now for the winners.
1st Prize: JVC DVHS HM-DH 30000 with Terminator II DVHS Tape goes to John Berggren.
2nd and 3rd Prizes: Terminator II on DVD or DVHS (winners choice) and $100 off a JVC DVHS goes to Jeremy Sharp and Chuck Paskovics.
All winners will be receiving an email from TV Authority for contact information on where to send your prize to.
In addition all members that said it was ok for TV Authority to contact you via email will be getting an email with a credit of $50 off the purchase of one of these units and a free DVHS tape.
Thanks to all of our members that entered. John don't forget that we need for you to write up a review of your unit once you get it and put it in the Audio/Video forum.
Parker Clack
Ronald Epstein
Neil Kusens
Jason Palmer

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Darn it! I never got around to entering!
Congratulations to the winners!

Chuck Paskovics

Stunt Coordinator
DOH! Well, i'm excited to see my name listed...but was even more excited at first glance when I just saw my name! Thought I'd won the big one! Thanks for a great contest!

Doug_B

Screenwriter
Congrats to the winners. Looking forward to the JVC review John, even though I currently do not have a display to make significant use of it.

Doug

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
My new HDTV will deliver on Wednesday. If all goes well, you can expect a review soon thereafter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks