What's new

And the nominees are? (1 Viewer)

BobRoulier

Second Unit
I have been a member here for only a couple of months,but in that time I have put together an ht system that I never would have imagined could sound as good as it does, I smile every time I enjoy it:D I have learned far more here than I could have ever learned in books or magazines, I know Im not the only one who has benefitted from the wealth of experience here.
I think this forum should recognize certain members with a "special member", "platinum",or something along the lines of that. (just a thought);) There are a few members that stick out in my mind that are always willing to help people with sometimes stupid questions, advice or just offer their opinion even though they may be settled on their own gear they still offer up an honest opinion without trashing someone, and frankly that's admirable!
There are a lot of helpful members here but are few that would get my vote
Keith H
Legairre
Rajeek
John Morris(Merc)
Who would you nominate?
My system:
Mits 65819 platinum plus rptv
Paradigm studio 100sv2
paradigm studio cc
mirage 595is(surrounds)
jbl control 5 (rears)
pioneer elite 49tx receiver (pre pro)
parasound 2205 amp
svs 2039 + sub
panasonic rp91 dvd player

Hank_P

Second Unit
My first vote goes to Keith and second to Merc. These two have given valuable information that has helped me build my HT system and tweak it to my liking. ;)
The diversity of knowledge is very good on this board and that what keeps me coming back for more.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I agree with all those on your list as well as many other fine individuals. Its people like this that make online forums worth their weight in gold.

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
I think that your system is a prime example of the right way to build a HT. Get good advice and opinions, use this to make a decision, and determine for yourself how the system fits your needs. I think that all of your components are of the highest quality, and while I may not have chosen any of these pieces, they are all great for you, for they seem to fit your tastes in sound, looks, and arrangement. Good work

BobRoulier

Second Unit
Chung, thanks for your compliment, I agree with you on components are a personal choice thing two different people could sit in the same room and listen to a system and one could have different preferences, but that's what makes this hobby so great! and there is lots to choose from. Before I came to this forum I had hardly any knowledge of ht but with the help of a lot of great folks here Im really happy with my system and possibly I can help others;)
Thanks again Bob

RajeeK

Second Unit
Wow. I just stumbled upon this thread. Thanks for the mention Bob. I really appreciate it. It really does make me feel good that I can help out whenever possible. Great setup BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks