What's new

And now, Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey (1 Viewer)

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you.
Jack Handey is hilarious. Even though I've read them all many times they're still funny. How does he come up with them?

Mitty

Supporting Actor
With God as my witness, I never knew Jack Handey was a real person.
blush.gif

[*]It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. [*]I'd rather be rich than stupid.[*]To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.[*]If you're a young Mafia gangster out on your first date, I bet it's real embarrassing if someone tries to kill you.

------------------
Do you like SCARY MOVIES?

Scary Movie Challenge: 13 to go!

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I think he used to be a writer on SNL. I agree, he has a hilarious outlook on life.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I scrambled to the top of the precipice where Nick was waiting. "That was fun," I said. "You bet it was," said Nick. "Let's climb higher." "No," I said. "I think we should be heading back now." "We have time," Nick insisted. I said we didn't, and Nick said we did. We argued back and forth like that for about 20 minutes, then finally decided to head back. I didn't say it was an interesting story.
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks