What's new

Anchor Bay Service? (1 Viewer)

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
I recently got a Heathers DVD that would not play at all in my player. After exchanging it a the store once I decided to send it back to Anchor Bay. I thought I had read somewhere that there was a problem with this title.

Anyway I filled out the online form and mailed the disk back about 2 weeks ago. I never heard back from them so I called today. They said they haven't received it yet and I should check back in about 2 weeks.

Four weeks seems a little long to exchange a disk. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Is this gonna take forever?

Thanks.

-Mike

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Perhaps not forever, but the disc I exchanged through them (Django double box) a long time ago did take some time. I suspect they have a fair number of replacements to deal with so I would be patient.

Larry Bevil

Second Unit
I also had a problem with Anchor Bay about a year ago. I sent a defective title to them and they said they never received it. I finally convinced them that I did in fact send it in to them and they finally sent me a replacement. This took about five or six months. My ground rule, in the future, is if I send a defective dvd to Anchor Bay, I will send it Receipt Requested or Registered Mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks