Anchor Bay Service?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Napier, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Michael Napier

Michael Napier Stunt Coordinator

I recently got a Heathers DVD that would not play at all in my player. After exchanging it a the store once I decided to send it back to Anchor Bay. I thought I had read somewhere that there was a problem with this title.

Anyway I filled out the online form and mailed the disk back about 2 weeks ago. I never heard back from them so I called today. They said they haven't received it yet and I should check back in about 2 weeks.

Four weeks seems a little long to exchange a disk. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Is this gonna take forever?

Thanks.

-Mike

2. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

Perhaps not forever, but the disc I exchanged through them (Django double box) a long time ago did take some time. I suspect they have a fair number of replacements to deal with so I would be patient.

3. Larry Bevil

Larry Bevil Second Unit

I also had a problem with Anchor Bay about a year ago. I sent a defective title to them and they said they never received it. I finally convinced them that I did in fact send it in to them and they finally sent me a replacement. This took about five or six months. My ground rule, in the future, is if I send a defective dvd to Anchor Bay, I will send it Receipt Requested or Registered Mail.