Anchor Bay Press Release: Three's Company - Season 7

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator

Jul 3, 1997
    Ronald Epstein
    On July 25, IDT Entertainment's Anchor Bay Entertainment brings back the sexiest apartment dwellers of all-time with Three’s Company - Season 7. The show that jiggled its way onto ABC in 1977 would soon become an Award winning hit and a reminder that farce was alive and well and living in Santa Monica. The wild 7th season is colorfully packaged into a 4 disc set containing all 22 episodes, including many fan favorites.

Based on the British series Man of the House, Three’s Company had fun with changing sexual attitudes and mores, and remains a colorful snapshot of the times and a laugh out loud funny TV original. The story of an amorous young chef named Jack Tripper (John Ritter, 3 Simple Rules), who shares a tiny beach side apartment with two very smart and sexy women, Janet (Joyce Dewitt, Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of Three’s Company) and Terri (Priscilla Barnes, The Devil’s Rejects), who lead Jack into a wacky barrage of titillating misunderstandings. Along the way the platonic threesome will have to deal with the raised eyebrows of their not-too-hip landlord, Mr. Furley (Don Knotts, Andy Griffith Show), and their swinging bachelor neighbor, Larry (Richard Klien, Inside Schwartz).

Three’s Company - Season 7 contains some of the late Don Knott’s best moments and a beautiful “Special Feature” tribute to the TV legend who passed away this year. This season has the episode “Going to Pot” – a hysterical reminder of Knott’s nervy comic skills, and “Opening Night” with Jack (Ritter) realizing his dream of operating a fashionable bistro.

Special Features:

Don Knotts: A Tribute
    Parlez-Vous Three’s Company?
    Best of Jack
    Best of Janet
    Best of Terri
    Best of Larry

New Audio Commentary with Richard Kline
    Booklet with Detailed Liner Notes
  2. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

May 8, 2003
    Andrew Radke
    I can't wait to own this! I have the previous 6 seasons and I enjoy them thoroughly. I hope once the eighth and final season gets released, Anchor Bay seriously considers releasing "The Ropers" as well as "Three's A Crowd".