Anchor Bay Fright Packs

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Christopher B, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Christopher B

Christopher B Stunt Coordinator

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone has purchased any of the Anchor Bay Fright Packs yet. I see that the packaging is supposed to look like a 6 pack, but what are the dimensions of the box and are there separate cases within the box? I love the look of the Anchor Bay special editon stuff, but it is difficult to get them to fit in my DVD cabinet. I bought the The Beyond DVD in the tin case and had to make my own keep case for it becasue it wouldn't fit anywhere in the cabinet. I have a locking case to keep small people out of the movies that could damage them for life if they see them.

Thanks

2. ElAhrai

ElAhrai Stunt Coordinator

The discs are in regular keep cases. The six of them are laying on their side in the six pack box.

And they're a lot of fun to watch. Myself, I'm a fan of the Man's Worst Friend set.

3. Christopher B

Christopher B Stunt Coordinator

Thanks

I was hoping they were packaged like that.
    These are very cool sets. I am first getting the Walking Dead, then maybe The Devil Made me Do It.
    I always take a day off for my birthday and watch cheesy horror movies, usually from the 70s-80s, so instead of renting this year I figured I would just go ahead and buy 6 movies that would be a fun addition to my collection.

Thanks again

4. ElAhrai

ElAhrai Stunt Coordinator

The Devil Made Me Do It pack has some really fun titles in it (I have that one and the Man's Worst Friend set). I wasn't too thrilled with Curse of the Devil or Antichrist, but To the Devil a Daughter, Hell Night and The Church are awesome.

You'll have to let me know how you like the Walking Dead set.

Enjoy and Happy Birthday