What's new

Anastasia - Hats off Again to FOX!!! (1 Viewer)

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
Just received my copy of the 1956 classic Anastasia and once more Fox has done it again. Given us a solid beautifully restored movie full of worthwhile extras at an affordable price. Can't wait for Titanic to come out.

Let's hope that some of their other 50s classics will come out soon such as The Girl Can't Help It. Have been waiting on that announcement for quite some time.

Nick Senger

Stunt Coordinator
I have not seen Anastasia but I'm looking forward to getting it. The Fox Classics series has introduced me to some great films that I had hardly heard of, much less seen. I had already seen All About Eve and The Day the Earth Stood Still , but I've also enjoyed Love is a Many-Splendored Thing , The Song of Bernadette , and especially The Ghost and Mrs. Muir .

I'm anxiously awaiting my free copy of Sunrise , and I plan on getting the entire Fox series. I really appreciate the amount of work that's gone into these titles, and I think it's admirable of Fox to keep them at what I consider very reasonable prices. I wish other studios would follow suit.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Here's hoping they release Heaven Can Wait. We need more of the Lubitsch on DVD. Although I'm not sure if Fox still owns it, since the VHS was released by CBS/Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks