What's new

Anastacia (1 Viewer)

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Her self-titled album was released overseas last year and ICE Magazine (Link Removed) reports it's coming out this Tuesday but I don't see any online retailer carrying it and even her own website (www.anastacia.com) doesn't say anything. It does say in the Flash animation on the side, "New Album Coming Soon."

I noticed someone in the "So - What Music Did You Buy This Week" thread had purchased this back in 2004 but it probably was an import. CD Universe has an import listed.

Anyone have any information? ICE Magazine is usually accurate but even the Columbia Records website doesn't list it.

Someone on the Anastacia forum also says a live CD and DVD will be coming out around September. No source given though.
-

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Thanks. I want to see how the US release pans out, if it ever does. The information is that the US release will be out on June 7, 2005. ICE Magazine has been wrong in the past and this date might be premature. I'll assume that it'll come out sometime this year.

Oh, and I've been hearing a song from her on the radio that I don't recognize so it must be a promo single for this upcoming album so it shouldn't be too far away.
-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks