Anastacia

Discussion in 'Music' started by Keith I, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Keith I

Keith I FoS

Keith
    Her self-titled album was released overseas last year and ICE Magazine (www.icemagazine.com) reports it's coming out this Tuesday but I don't see any online retailer carrying it and even her own website (www.anastacia.com) doesn't say anything. It does say in the Flash animation on the side, "New Album Coming Soon."

I noticed someone in the "So - What Music Did You Buy This Week" thread had purchased this back in 2004 but it probably was an import. CD Universe has an import listed.

Anyone have any information? ICE Magazine is usually accurate but even the Columbia Records website doesn't list it.

Someone on the Anastacia forum also says a live CD and DVD will be coming out around September. No source given though.
    -

2. PaulT

PaulT Supporting Actor

3. Keith I

Keith I FoS

Keith
    Thanks. I want to see how the US release pans out, if it ever does. The information is that the US release will be out on June 7, 2005. ICE Magazine has been wrong in the past and this date might be premature. I'll assume that it'll come out sometime this year.

Oh, and I've been hearing a song from her on the radio that I don't recognize so it must be a promo single for this upcoming album so it shouldn't be too far away.
    -

4. EricSchulz

EricSchulz Producer

It's most likely "Left Outside Alone", which was the first international single.

5. Keith I

Keith I FoS

Keith
    Has anyone seen this in any store by chance?

6. Matt Levy

Matt Levy Extra

Hate to sound sexist, but I can't say I like her music. However, she sure is pretty HOT![​IMG]