Analyze That?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Damian James, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Damian James

Damian James Stunt Coordinator

I see that this December brings us the sequel to Analyze This. They're naming it Analyze That, and they are reuniting Billy Crystal and Robert DeNiro in their starring roles.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't
    Robert DeNiro's character leave the mob and go to jail, as well as be cured of his mental status?

I'm really not sure what, if anything, could be pulled from that story to create a sequel. AFAIK it didn't do that well at the box office. The movie wrapped up well at the end... to me the next logical part of the script would be to have Billy Crystal's character going to get some lunch or something. *shrug*
    The first trailer is here:
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/analyze_that.html
    I enjoyed the first film, I hope the second doesn't make me begin to dislike the first.

2. Jason Whyte

Jason Whyte Screenwriter

3. BertFalasco

BertFalasco Supporting Actor

I anticipate this movie, I laughed my arse off from the first one. The plot I like, as I read about it almost a year ago.

-Bert

4. DAN NEIR

DAN NEIR Guest

I'll be going to see this one just because I'm in it.My friend's girlfriend's friend is a casting agent and we all got to go down to Time Square and shoot some scenes, so all I want to see is if we come out at all.[​IMG]

5. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Producer

Thats pretty cool Dan. Speaking roles? Or just extras?

6. MichaelAW

MichaelAW Second Unit

The teaser trailer (linked above) is really bad. It makes me less inclined to see this movie. [​IMG]

7. DAN NEIR

DAN NEIR Guest

Just extra.