What's new

An outrage!! Married With Children to be released in best of sets! (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
According to The Digital Bits.com Columbia will be releasing Married...With Children: The Most Outrageous Episodes Vol. 1 on February 4th, 2003. This is complete BS!!! I have waited for so long for this show to be released on DVD and I won't sit down and let them pass off a half-baked effort to us.
We need to inundate them with snail mail, calls, and email to let them know that we will NOT accept anything less than COMPLETE SEASON SETS!
I'm currently looking into getting contact information for Columbia House for a campaign. As soon as I get the correct info, I will post it here.
This best-of crap has GOT TO STOP! :thumbsdown:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yep, already been discussed in several threads. No sale for me until season sets appear. :thumbsdown:

greg_t

Screenwriter
I very much doubt that I will buy it, whereas if it were season sets and definitley would have.

Jeffrey Gray

Second Unit
Maybe Columbia has some stupid belief that the show is oriented toward a more "J6P" crowd, that thus will not care...

Greg O' Connel

Stunt Coordinator
What's bad about this is if we don't buy the "best of" set, then Columbia will read that as the buying public has little interest in this show, which would kill any chance of full-season sets forever.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
There are several rumors flying that the best-of will be followed in May by Season 1

We'll see.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks