What's new

An interesting experience with the HOT SHOTS DVD... (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Screen came up saying "Parental password has been entered. Press 'Yes' to continue or "No' to stop." I hit yes, and it asks me for the player password, which I enter. Then, after I hit "play" for the movie, and after the Fox Video logo goes by, the same password prompt appears and I have to enter the password again. I checked my player, to make sure it was all programmed with password, etc. It was, so why am I getting all this bull just to play a PG13 movie?

Anyone else experiencing this true pain in the ass?

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Screen came up saying "Parental password has been entered. Press 'Yes' to continue or "No' to stop." I hit yes, and it asks me for the player password, which I enter. Then, after I hit "play" for the movie, and after the Fox Video logo goes by, the same password prompt appears and I have to enter the password again. I checked my player, to make sure it was all programmed with password, etc. It was, so why am I getting all this bull just to play a PG13 movie?

Anyone else experiencing this true pain in the ass?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks