What's new

Pre-Order An Innocent Man (1989) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
232506_front.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will
Wow - I never thought I'd see this on BD!

Such a great film. Feels like a great afternoon TV movie with extra doses of violence and bad language. (It was one of the first films I ever saw containing the 'c' word). David 'Sledgehammer' Rasche makes a great villain!

I still have this on 4:3 laserdisc; it'll be great to upgrade.

The Drifter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jim
Excellent news. IMHO An Innocent Man is definitely Tom Selleck's best role - excellent film, and he is great in this. I never seen the film until around 5-6 years ago.

I like how this film depicts something we rarely hear about in the criminal justice system/the news, i.e. a story about someone that is 100% innocent of a crime, but gets convicted anyway.

F. Murray Abraham was great in this film as well; very convincing as the seasoned convict that was a kind of mentor to the Tom Sellek character. His final comment to the two corrupt officers (at the end) was classic!

Abraham is obviously best known for his role as Salieri in the iconic Amadeus (1984), but was also good in this film, Scarface (1983), as well as numerous other roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks