What's new

3D An in-depth look at...™ CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON (1 Viewer)

Brian McP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Julie Adams is an all time mega-babe.
Have seen her in loads of movies and tv shows over the years, notably playing Jimmy's wife on "The Jimmy Stewart Show" and am delighted to know that she is enjoying this movie's reissue on bluray -- the set has been released here in Australia and will be a hit all over the world.
Would she have ever have dreamed that this movie would be getting this kind of attention 60 years later? Would she have dreamed she'd be seeing herself in 3D in her living room? It is great to know that now she can -- and probably have a good laugh about it all.

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce
That white bathing suit on Julie, is arguably the sexiest swim suit in movie history.
Doug

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Douglas Monce said:
That white bathing suit on Julie, is arguably the sexiest swim suit in movie history.
Doug
While I agree, Phoebe Cates in Fast Time At Ridgemont High runs a close second. WIth Bo Derek in 10 to show.
David

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce
David Weicker said:
While I agree, Phoebe Cates in Fast Time At Ridgemont High runs a close second. WIth Bo Derek in 10 to show.
David
How about Farrah Fawcett in Sunburn?
Doug

Brian McP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
I'd throw in Sharon Tate in Don't Make Waves for good measure.
Thank you Bob for the link to Julie's website -- will certainly get her autobiography -- and honorable mention for her work in a great little 1972 telemovie The Trackers starring Sammy Davis Jr and Ernest Borgnine which is finally getting a US dvd release (yeah, great timing!:rolleyes:)

Woody8

Agent
Real Name
Glenn
Great article, thanks.
Am I remembering this wrong, but did previous home video releases have stereo audio?

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Thank you, Glenn. No, Creature was never stereo.
The two stereo Universal 3-D titles are It Came from Outer Space and Wings of the Hawk. WINGS was recorded in three-channel, IT CAME was dubbed from mono dialogue and stereo music/effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks