What's new

An Annoying Frequent Occurance At The Polls Forum (1 Viewer)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
What's the hold up, Rich? I threw the Rain vs. Scott Weinberg tourney together in 10 minutes.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Ten minutes? Yeesh! It took me a day to compile the brackets in the JohnRice/SteveGon tourney. Of course, we're talking about a VERY eclectic array of films...

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
There was this girl, about ten years ago, who I had this big crush on. Her name was Mary Corbin. She was a real hotty. I wrote a poem about her, but I'd better not print it here. She had the most amazing set of .....uh eyes. Anyway, about the time I realized she wouldn't piss down my throat if my guts were on fire, I heard she got the flu. Inside, I felt real bad for her, but the macho me on the outside said ha. Long story short, I hope you get better Jack.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Thank you, Brian. I've stayed home from work for the second day in a row. Still sneezing, weezing, aching, etc., etc. Better to do all that at home than in the office.
May be getting back together with ex-girlfriend. That gives me something to look forward to. Plus, I have ordered the Acoustic Research HC6 speaker system suite, which will arrive on Tuesday. So there are some silver linings to this influenza cloud! :)
Have fun with the proposed Rich Romero/Rain shoot-out!

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Speaking of which, where the hell is Romero anyhow?
Dude, where's my tourney?
:laugh:

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
BTW Rain, you can't do a tourney with Rich! You should be WAY too busy working on that Cinematography Tournament Part III!!!!

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor

First off, I got school dude! After school today, I had a guy I know from school come over to help me tune my new drumset. Then I went to practice with my future band. Second of all, I've never compiled a list of my favorite films in order or anything. I know some people have lists and stuff, but it may take a little time to make mine.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
My pet peeve about the tourney area is the fact that my schedule hasn't allowed me to participate as much as I want to.
That and the fact I suck at those movie screen shot guessing games. I've only attempted one guess and that was on the Pitch Black shot from Paul's game. I thought it was Titan A.E. :frowning:
Also, I want to start a new tourney myself but don't have the time right now. :frowning: :cries:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks