What's new

An Annoying Frequent Occurance At The Polls Forum (1 Viewer)

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
You ever notice in tournaments how many times you'll see someone with a reply that just says "abstain" and nothing else? Does it add to the poll or tourney? The only thing I see it doing is raising the member's post count. Am I the only one who finds this annoying? Maybe I'm just an idiot? Anyone have other things at the HTF that annoy them?

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Actually, I'd rather see that "abstain" as it lets me know that that person hasn't lost interest and bailed on me. :D

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Abstain, never seen those movies. And sheesh, with that long of a title, who'd want to?

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Actually, I'd rather see that "abstain" as it lets me know that that person hasn't lost interest and bailed on me.
I agree.

Not necessary for every Round, but once in a while is cool so I know the person is still there.

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
Another annoyance of mine is that nobody wants to do a head-to-head tourney with me. :angry: I have the best taste in film, I'm tellin' ya.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I'm annoyed that you can't spell "annoyance." :laugh:
I'll do one with ya as soon as I'm done mopping the floor with Weinberg. :D

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Seriously, Rich. If you want to do it, I'll send you 16 other favourites of mine and you can set it up.
Alas, we will have to exclude Dawn of the Dead as we both regard it highly.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
If this were the worst sort of "disagreement" at HTF, my flu wouldn't seem so debilitating. Wake me up via PM if this thread requires any sort of admin-type action. Or send me an e-mail. Snail mail will take longer to respond to, however. And all I have in this house is Tylenol Extra-Strength. My joints ache, the throat's sore, and and

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Should we call it: Crack Tourney II?
I think that's the Bergeron/Kissinger tourney!
Jack, never fear! All is under control. :D
BTW, sorry to hear you're sick. I had a REALLY nasty bout of the flu about a month ago. Yuck! I barely had the strength to browse the HTF. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks