What's new

An advice on getting a home cinema for £200 (1 Viewer)

Draggy

Auditioning
Real Name
Eryk
Hi guys. :)
I want to get a home cinema for the maximum of £200, but I can pay a few pounds more if it's worth it. I am going to connect an external hard drive to the player which I am going to buy at a later date, so the cinema should work well with external memory. I am not that concerned about 3D and Blu-ray, but it seems like most of the modern home cinemas have them now anyway. I would also like it to have the wi-fi connectivity for browsing the Internet and sharing content with my PC. The home cinema will be connected to a 42" LG 42LD450: www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-42LD450-lcd-tv
Which models would you recommend? I looked at Amazon and Ebay, and I think this one is the best they offer: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LG-BH6620P-3D-2D-Blu-ray-Smart-Full-HD-850W-5-1-Channel-Home-Cinema-System-/251181752621?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_HomeCinemaSystems&hash=item3a7b99612d, but it only has an ethernet input, no wi-fi.
Thanks,
Draggy

Brainwasher

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Luke
I'm personally not a fan of all in one setups, but if your on a budget, I think Sony, Panasonic etc... Are in your realm. The denon, Yamaha, klipsh start about 500 dollars but are well worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks