What's new

3D An Advance Look at "3-D Rarities" from the 3-D Film Archive and Flicker Alley (1 Viewer)

GregK

Screenwriter
Danoldrati said:
Any Movie trailers on your New Rarities release? I have "It Came From Outer Space" and "The Maze" trailers on a dvd from the 3D expo and their very good.

Are we going get them on the new 3D Blu ray? I think the "The Maze" has been mentioned.

Thank You

We can't give a complete listing just yet until the official announcement is made by Flicker Alley, but am guessing it's a safe bet you'll like the trailer line up.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Don't be frightened; if all goes according to schedule, 3-D RARITIES will be available to pre-order from Flicker Alley on March 31!

It Came (3).jpg

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
We are very proud to announce pre-orders for 3-D RARITIES!

It has taken more than 30 years to locate the eye-popping stereoscopic treasures found within this set. The amazing archival material dates back to the earliest extant 3-D footage from 1922. The release date is June 16 but if you order now through Flicker Alley, you’ll get a special discounted price.

Don’t delay! http://www.3dfilmarchive.com/3-d-rarities

Master.jpg

Todd J Moore

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Todd Moore
Interesting line up. Out of curiosity, have you considered doing a disc of all the Burlesque shorts? I get that they're pretty poor but they're audio kinda amusing.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Thanks, the Sonney burlesque shorts are in rough shape. We had to do a LOT of work on I'LL SELL MY SHIRT and we just don't have the time at the moment.

I have to say, the 3-D on the one we've restored is fabulous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks