amp b&k 7250 amp....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Frank Zimmerman, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Frank Zimmerman

i'am looking for a used b&k 7250 5 x 200 amp, i have a interga 6.2 reciever, with 2 front psb image 7pt's, with a psb 9c center, and jbl hl80 junks in the rear, waiting for the warden to give me the ok.....if ya know what i mean....6t for the rear's and a svs sub 16 46 pci..

2. mark mann

mark mann Auditioning

Heres what you do Cuzzz,first you get rid of them junk boxes in the rear and match everything up with those pcbees...then you sneek out and get jimmy cee to hook you up wit the Bee an Kay and get the best cables you can get, dont get those cheepie junkbox wires,slide the amp in when nobodyeez lookin then put seatbelts on the recliner,also why your at tweets get a sony9000sacd dvd player,then put in the eagles and and crank it up,then order pizza and call My Brotha.........

3. Frank Zimmerman

[​IMG] mark thats not a bad idea, the only thing is i dont eat pizza....chip will hane my pizzza for me.....oct 10th is when my new b&k 7250 will be ready for me cuzzzzzz, jimmy told me to wait til then....i also need a good rack for all my junk....see if you can find a open rack for me cuzzzzzzzzz.