What's new

amp and port flanges (1 Viewer)

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
I have an old audiopro mos 1200. it was made by yorkville and weighs 56lbs. It is a mosfet design and has 600x2 into 2 ohms or 1200 bridged into 4ohms. The fan is very quiet. It is not a class D amp but a class A/B. From what I've been told is about 10yrs old. The amp is always on due to a malfunction in the on/off switch. It is a pro amp . Also as of recent one channel does not work. It is in bad shape but one channel is working good. for 600at 2ohms and in its current condition I will sell at $50US. I bought it $300 used Canadian. I would prefer local sale but I can meet half way. it is no good to me as I have bought a new amp.

Second I have a pair of 6" port flares left over from a project I never ended up doing. I will sell for $50US(cost) and if you need some 6" pipe I got that too. just email or pm or reply here.

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
Flares are sold as of now. The amp is pending until I hear back yes or no.

Thanks,
Shawn Solar

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
Good to hear Andrew.I'm just Glad the computer box fit:D I was having a hard time finding a box strong enough to ship. I take it the handles were straight foward in re-installing them on the front?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks