1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

America's Test Kitchen - Season 18

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Wayne_j, Jan 12, 2018 at 1:04 PM.

1. Wayne_j

Wayne_j Screenwriter

Wayne
    This is my favorite cooking show. I received this email earlier today:

The most-watched cooking show on public television is back for its 18th season! America’s Test Kitchen is dedicated to developing the best cooking methods and to testing equipment and tasting ingredients home cooks use every day. It’s the same smart approach to cooking you’ll find in the pages of Cook’s Illustrated magazine, published by America’s Test Kitchen.

The show returns for Season 18 with all-new episodes hosted by Bridget Lancaster and Julia Collin Davison. Bridget and Julia will be joined by chief creative officer and tasting expert, Jack Bishop, science expert Dan Souza, equipment expert Adam Reid, gadget expert Lisa McManus, and test cooks Becky Hays, Eric McMurrer, Keith Dresser, Elle Simone, and Tim Chin.

2. Dheiner

Dheiner Gazoo

John Dhein
    I do not like the show as much since they bought out the creator and former host.

ScottHM likes this.
  3. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Producer

Joel Henderson
    Well there's always Milk Street for that.

4. Kevin Hewell

Kevin Hewell Cinematographer

Chris Kimball's aversion to anything the least bit spicy always ticked me off and I think limited the show when he was on.

5. Josh Dial

Josh Dial Producer

Josh Dial
    He's a super-taster, though, so it's not like it's strictly a preference thing. The Milk Street show and it cookbook seem to have embraced spices (including hot spices) to a great degree than ATK.