What's new

America's Next Top Model (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So Shandi got the boot and then it was just Mercedes and Yoanna. Shandi display such poor judgment hooking up with the Italian guy that I knew she was doomed in the 3-women race.

I don't think Yoanna is all that great of a runway model, but her face is her best feature. I was ambivalent to Yoanna winning. Mercedes is still too commercial looking, even with the "edge".

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I'm actually a little surprised she won. She's beautiful, but there's something about her that makes me think she's desperate. Maybe she is. I feel like she wanted it TOO much. I'm glad Shandi was able to see the good she got from the experience, despite not making it to the top spot.

I think we'll see some of these ladies again, perhaps in a fashion magazine near you?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
The follow-up show was pretty interesting. Not surprisingly Camille was all hot air. Give me a break - hiring bodyguards? And after all that was said and done what exactly is she doing except milking her 15 minutes? Even though Shandi went back to Walgreens she has a goal to move to New York and pursue modeling. Though not "ideal" (e.g. doing high fashion) my two favorites April and Sara are going to show up in Stuff and Maxim magazines respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks