What's new

America's Next Top Model Cycle 6 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Another group of 13 gals look to make it to the top of the heap on America's Next Top Model.

I liked the bald modelling assignment, definitely reveals a bit more of the contestants strengths and weaknesses for headshots.

Currently, I don't have a favorite, but Joanie did catch my eye (had to laugh when Nnenna got picked and she made her way to the group of finalists and grabbed Joanie's right boob, all that was missing was a honking sound effect, maybe it was by accident...), but I think she's too commercial looking given the rest of the contestants. That one girl (Wendy)without bottom eyelashes was sort of spooky looking. And the diva one (Jade) makes you look forward to when she gets the boot. The Asian one, Gina, was a mess and lacking confidence. Overall, it's sort of an odd-looking group, but I think they look better on video than in their photos on the UPN website.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Nigel had the best line of the night: "Jade needs to get laid." Can't stand Jade's yapping, Tyra's got her pegged, it's all about Jade's insecurities that keeps her yapping about her "undiscovered" potential.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I'm watching. I agree with you all about Jade. And I want to say that Furonda gets on my nerves as well. I'll be happy when both of them get the boot, which you know probably won't be that long.

Nigel's comment was funny but even funnier was Miss J's look when he said it. Hehehehe.

I have a prediction of who will be in the Top 3: Nnenna, Brooke and Sara.

I predicted Wendy going home last night. She has a very pretty name but she didn't look like a model to me either.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Week 8

I can't imagine how much pain Joanie was in for that 24 hours of dental hell. I gotta keep on rooting her on and give her props. My jaw fell to the floor during the tooth extracting sequence. That just gave me the creeps. Holy Schnikes! What people will endure for a prettier smile. Whoa!

Oh, why couldn't they let Jade go? She flat out stinks up the place. I'm also tired of Nnenna as well.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Bah! Joanie got robbed. I don't see the attractiveness of Danielle, and then to listen to her talk, fergeddaboutit!

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
so how did Jade get the boot....was it good? Did they kick her in the A** hard? Can you tell I don't like Jade! lol

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Yeah. I thought, for sure, she would win. She had the best pictures, seemed to be very consistent, and, for the past several weeks, Danielle has always been in the bottom two.

I liked Danielle, but more for her personality than her photos. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I thought Jade was better than Danielle.

Joanie was robbed.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I thought that Joanie was the best of the three too. She really stepped it up. I really don't understand with all the comments that were made about Joanie that were really good and then Danielle having some negitive comments made about her with the judges Danielle could have ended up winning. It just didn't make any sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks