Americas Funniest Home Videos Uncensored?

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Are these worth picking up, and would anyone consider buying season sets?
The show was perfect with saget, and his 'I could care less about these bad bits' attitude. I didn't care for any other host after him, and after just tuning in recently on the Burgeron show, the Videos look more staged than ever and don't even get a chuckle.

I also found this page...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America...deos#Criticism

Is there a AFHV True Hollywood story out yet? They've done every other show

I also remember, somewhat less fondly, Americas Funniest People. 'the Jackelope' segments, in particular, I used to look forward to as a kid

paul_austin

Second Unit
I've heard Saget on Stern saying they'd get tons of naked videos.....not that they'll ever see the light of day...however that would truely be AMV uncensored

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
This was a cute show (at best) but I positively hated Bob Saget as host. Was he supposed to be funny ?

Pete Battista

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

Some of the nude videos are on DVD... I have this one with a segment of nude videos that they get....

I wouldn't say I was really impressed with the DVD... but it wasn't terrible either.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

I am of the opposite opinion: I found Saget so annoying that I quit watching and refused to ever watch the show again until he was (finally) relieved of his duties.

Saw part of one of his old AFV reruns recently. Still cringe-inducing.

I think the fact that his edition of this show, though the longest-running, is the one that is least shown in reruns, speaks for itself.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gullfo