What's new

American Wedding - (American Pie 3) (1 Viewer)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I saw the trailer last week and I swear I've seen that pubic hair thrown out the upstairs window flying into the downstairs window joke before. Does anybody remember this in another film - maybe with something other than pubic hair?

Brad

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Never saw that in another film that I can remember, Brad, but I did laugh very hard at that scene in the trailer and that scene alone sold me on seeing AW.

I found the AP2 almost as funny as the first one. I'll definitely be checking out American Wedding. :emoji_thumbsup:

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I think what most annoyed me about that part wasn't that Sherman got her, but that Sherman was still using his schtick. Sherman is the type of geek that gives us all a bad name...

Jason

Aaron Cohen

Second Unit
I'm perfectly fine with Vickie, Heather, and Oz gone. Vickie and Heather particularly didn't have much of a role in AP2 with Heather's role being reduced to ridiculous phone sex stupidness. (Possibly because the actors that portray Oz and Heather have SO many movies to do? HAHAHA!) If the rumor Natasha Lyonne is not in AP3 is true I will jump for joy. All these jerks are letting stuff get to her head. I remember reading a little while back she was pulled over and arrested for drunk driving or something and that all she would say to the police officer was "Don't you realize who I am???" Please....you stink.

I'll watch the trailer shortly, the premise seems a little strange but as others here have said perhaps the trailer will clear things up a bit.

Russell B

Stunt Coordinator
Chris Klein has one movie this year and premiered last January but won't be out until september. Nothing since then
is listed at imdb.com. Tara Reid has 4 movies this year as two are completed and the third is in post-production and the forth is in pre-production. American Wedding started filming in January and ended in march. Chris Klein had the opportunity to film it but probably didn't want to do it.
Tara Reid was busy.

Ryan_TD

Stunt Coordinator
what's all this i hear about tim allen playing stifler's dad?
was it just an internet rumor?
i didn't see him in the trailer. btw, in my opinion this looks to be the WEAKEST of the trilogy -- the first sign was not calling it American Pie 3 - "American Wedding". The second was Eugene Levy & Sean William Scott saying this was the best one -- thats a cry for help if you ask me
the trailer for AP2 was way better and I thought that was a good sequel -- this one...i don't know
I too can't stand jim's friend kev. what a complete loser. i'd rather have seen oz than him again. also, i wish nadia was in this(topless, maybe??) that would've been sweet -- y'know tempting jim before he takes the plunge. well jim & stifler are in it and ultimately when it comes down to it -- that's all you need so i hope i'm wrong in this early projection of a movie i haven't seen yet...................

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Ebert & Roeper both gave AW pretty enthusiastic :emoji_thumbsup: on their show this past weekend. They were especially complementary of Seann William Scott & Eugene Levy.

Hell, it's got Alyson Hannigan. I'm SO there!!

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
This could go either way but I sure hope its better than the 2nd one which stunk in my opinion.

Tara Reid has 4 movies coming out?
Scary. Very scary.
It appears Chris Kleins career is not going as good as it was a few years ago.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
that is a shame, he was great in his first movie, election. "i was so mad at god that day i broke my leg at winter ridge"
As well as the first AP movie. Unfortunatly, he hasn't seemed to have stepped up since then, and was in the bomb of a movie, Rollerball.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks