What's new

American Wedding - (American Pie 3) (1 Viewer)

todd stone

Screenwriter
From IMDB.COM

The third film in the American Pie series deals with the wedding of Jim and Michelle and the gathering of their families and friends, including Jim's old friends from high school and Michelle's little sister

I loved American Pie 1 and 2, but this one sounds a lil strange so far...

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Dude, there's a teaser trailer already available. Where have you been?? ;)

The teaser is GREAT, btw, and should ease the fears of any fan (it did for me, at least).

Oz, Vickie, and Heather are the characters who won't be returning for the final installment.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Oh My God!!! What a hilarious trailer. I now have faith in this film. Pie 2 was just as good as the original and if Pie 3 almost matches the 1st two films, it will be a hit in my eyes.

"I hope you didn't blow your wad on this?" :laugh:

-Dean-

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I don't know that it was the actors that "decided" not to be in it - I think it was a case of the writers paring out the characters who weren't necessary. Other things, like scheduling, may have played a role.

todd stone

Screenwriter
Jason, true but what bothers me about this is the whole American Pie theme is "friends being together and being there for each other as a whole". It just will feel different..

Perhaps I should just wait for the movie to pass judgement on that.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Jason, true but what bothers me about this is the whole American Pie theme is "friends being together and being there for each other as a whole". It just will feel different..
Well, it lost that quality in 2 when they couldn't find anything interesting to do with certain characters. That really drug the film down.

Jason

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I'm glad Oz and Heather the alien are not in it. Also glad Tara Reid isn't in it. Now if they could just get rid of the other annoying friend who was Tara Reid's boyfriend in the films. :)

-Dean-

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
I'm pretty sure Natasha Lyonne isn't in it either. Which is good cuz her character barely had a purpose in the first one, much less the second.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing the Sherminator show up with Nadia at the wedding.

Russell B

Stunt Coordinator
Less than a month to go. Can't wait to see this movie.
Eugene Levy and Seann William Scott both said they think this is the best one so far and i hope they are right.
There is a new commercial on tv that shows more scenes not in the trailer in case you weren't aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks