What's new

AMERICAN SNIPER What an Injustice (1 Viewer)

Ernest

Supporting Actor
What a fabulous movie on all accounts. How could this movie not be "BEST" movie of the year? How could Bradley Cooper not win "BEST" actor of the year. How could Clint Eastwood not win "BEST" director of the year. Clint has directed and produced some fabulous movies but American Sniper was by far his best.

Every now and then a movie comes along that everything fits in perfect. The story, the script, the chemistry between Bradley and Sienna and then Clint puts it all together like only he could. Wow it will be awhile before we see another movie as powerful, well acted, scripted and directed as American Sniper.

Attachments

• Sniper.jpg
    Sniper.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 83

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
I guess that's your opinion. I think (imho) that UNFORGIVEN is Eastwood's best Work.

And although Bradley Cooper was great in the role, I thought Eddy Redmayne was much better. He was totally in character, it was amazing to see the transformation.

Don't get me wrong, SNIPER was a great movie, but not the best. Eastwood deserved a nomination for Direction over the guy from FOXCATCHER (his name escapes me.)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Very good movie but far from the best of 2014 imo. And I agree Unforgiven is much better. And of all the film nominated last year, I don't think this is in my top 5. Still very good and will be buying the blu Ray shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks