American Shows That Were Completely Released In the UK, but not R1

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
This is a sequel to my other post, but this is different. Which American shows (that are unavailable on disc here in Region One) were completely released in the UK, and I'm NOT talking about any other non-North American country in the world, I'm only taking about England. Like I said on my other post, Malcolm in the Middle, Dharma and Greg, Chicago Hope, L.A. Law, St. Elsewhere, The Practice, NYPD Blue, and others were completely released in the UK, but not North America.

potnoodle

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Will F
Like I said on my other post, Malcolm in the Middle, Dharma and Greg, Chicago Hope, L.A. Law, St. Elsewhere, The Practice, NYPD Blue, and others were completely released in the UK, but not North America.

Are you sure about St. Elsewhere having been completely released in the UK? I checked on Amazon UK and the only season they have listed is Season 1.

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
potnoodle said:
Like I said on my other post, Malcolm in the Middle, Dharma and Greg, Chicago Hope, L.A. Law, St. Elsewhere, The Practice, NYPD Blue, and others were completely released in the UK, but not North America. Are you sure about St. Elsewhere having been completely released in the UK? I checked on Amazon UK and the only season they have listed is Season 1.
oh, I never thought only the 1st season was released, I thought the UK always has complete series releases of unreleased classic American shows. Gosh, I'm completely wrong!!!

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
DisneySwan1990 said:
oh, I never thought only the 1st season was released, I thought the UK always has complete series releases of unreleased classic American shows.
I wish this were the case, if it were, we've have all of Burke's Law instead of just season 1.

stuartfanning

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stuart Fanning
potnoodle said:
Are you sure about St. Elsewhere having been completely released in the UK? I checked on Amazon UK and the only season they have listed is Season 1.
Yes St Elsewhere has never been released in its entirety in the UK or anywhere else. Not sure on the point of this thread as there is a longstanding one for American shows released abroad but not in the US already!

Forum Sponsors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Therma123